Who We Are
We’re a small team of dedicated thinkers, innovators, and problem-solvers. Our team is positive, passionate, and collaborative.
We are athletes and book lovers, artists and carpenters, pastry chefs and veterans. Most important, we share a passion for learning, science, and technology. Our personalities, experiences, and interests are beautifully diverse and our unique perspectives help shape everything we do.
What We Do
We collaborate with Canada’s research and education community, private sector, and government partners to ensure that Canada’s bright researchers, students, faculty, and entrepreneurs benefit from the technologies and tools that are critical to their success. With our partners across the country, we work to ensure that Canada leads in research and innovation.
Why We Do It
Because our collective future depends on it. The benefits of new transformative technologies developed by entrepreneurs, the life-changing discoveries made by researchers, and the economic prosperity that comes from a highly skilled workforce have the power to improve our lives and the life of our planet. Our motivation is to give Canada’s entrepreneurs, researchers, and students the infrastructure they need to get to discovery and innovation faster.
At CANARIE, our team is everything. Collaboration and success go hand-in-hand and our core values shape our decisions and plans:
- Service: Anticipating our stakeholders’ needs and being reliable in responding to these needs
- Teamwork: Respecting and supporting our colleagues, based on a collaborative and cooperative mindset
- Innovation: Striving for better, faster, more creative ways of delivering value to Canadians
- Quality: A commitment to excellence in all we do
- Integrity: A commitment to ethical and transparent decisions and interactions
The Cybersecurity Analyst is accountable for CANARIE Security Information and Events Management (SIEM) system administration, support, and Security Operations Center (SOC) operations. Read more.